Thursday, February 22, 2018
12:00 Noon – 1:30 pm EST
Instructor: Marsha Steed (Hardiman)
The ISO Standards for cleanrooms and associated controlled environments, ISO 14644-1 Classification of air cleanliness by particle concentration and ISO 14644-2 Monitoring to provide evidence of cleanroom performance related to air cleanliness by particle concentration have been updated and have been effective since 12Dec2015. Are you fully compliant with the new version? How will these changes impact your company?
- This presentation will review the changes to ISO 14644 Parts 1 and 2 and will focus on the factors to consider when performing your risk assessment and creating your monitoring plan. How do justify sampling locations for classification? How often are you going to perform period reclassification? What about the other ancillary cleanroom testing required in ISO 14644-3? How often will you perform that based on risk? What items should you include in your monitoring plan document?
Changes to these ISO standards will impact the way you perform cleanroom classification activities. Everything you need to know to be compliant to the changes!
By attending, you will learn:
- What has changed in ISO 14644 Parts 1 and 2
- How to justify sample locations
- Expectations of the risk assessment
- Thing to consider for your monitoring plan
- How to prepare in your companies
$385 for one person
$700 2-5 people
$999 6-10 people